In September and October we presented our two-seater SZD-54-2 PERKOZ in European clubs. Our goal was to familiarize CFIs, instructors and glider pilots with SZD-54-2 PERKOZ during aerotow and winch launches, all levels of aerobatic flights and both thermal and cross-country flights.
- No. of visited airfield: 7
- No. of take-offs: >120
- Hours flown: >50
- km driven by car: 7000.
- Thun, Switzerland (photos)
- Obernau, Germany (photos)
- Asschaffenburg, Germany
- London Gliding Club, Dunstable, UK (photos)
- Cambridge Gliding Centre, Gransden Lodge, UK (photos)
- Leicestershire Gliding Centre, Husbands Bosworth, UK (photos)
- Buckminster Gliding Club, Skillington, UK.
Special thanks to: Andy Roch, Jaroslaw Szuster, Jan Wozny from LGC, Robert Welford and all other Roberts from Cambridge GC, Rob Barsby, Simon and Norman from HusBos, Less Merritt from Saltby.
Our SZD-54-2 demo is now stationing at LGC Dunstable. All the pilots interested in familiarization flights may contact Mr. Andy Roch, CFI/Manager, via LGC website.
Do not worry, we will be back soon to continue our presentation in England. We will keep in touch with all the clubs we received invitations from.
Thanks a lot and see you soon.
Michal Ombach / Allstar PZL Glider